Team Leader SPS Programming (m/f/x)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Enhance your professional success as Team leader SPS programming and realise your vision together with ARTS. In your future position you will be based in Hemmoor for our customer HOMAG Automation GmbH and, among other duties, will be responsible for the conception of software solutions for machines.
- Creation of software concepts for components and machines, as well as the system-specific creation of a PLC program.
- Programming and implementation of simulations and functional tests
- Collaboration on mechanical and electrical construction
- Support for service technicians and for customers via the teleservice
- Creation of robot control concepts in consultation with other production companies
- Responsibility for the distribution of tasks and assignments
- Accompaniment and advice Employees
- Degree in automation technology or electrical engineering or similar qualification
- Experience as Team Leader
- Sound knowledge of Kuka KRC4 robotics programming and also sensor, actuator and safety technology
- Expertise in the development and project planning of specialised machines
- Experience in the areas of PLC programming (CoDeSys, TwinCAT, or TIAS Portal) and simulation creation for ABB IRC5 would be beneficial
- Fluent German and advanced English skills
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Open and friendly working atmosphere