Process mechanic for plastic and rubber technology (m/f)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking to recruit a process mechanic for plastic and rubber technology in Donauwörth, for our client Airbus Helicopters Deutschland GmbH. In your future position you will be responsible for the integration of components and systems within a composite structure.
- Processing of composite materials of composite materials by means of cutting and fitting.
- Use of resources, tools, devices and systems using various processing technologies, mith multi-layers and difficult processing content
- Performance of work with sub-assemblies made of composite materials
- Integration of components and systems within a composite structure.
- Manufacture and processing of individual parts and assemblies by means of grinding, straightening, laminating and their assembly
- Vocational training as a process mechanic for plastic and rubber technology, or as a laminator, or alternatively in another commercial profession with relevant experience
- At least 3 years of professional experience in manufacturing and production, and working with plastic and rubber technologies, required
- Practical knowledge of lamination and of the handling of fibre composite materials desireable
- Good German and advanced English skills
- Confident user of MS Office
- Willingness to work in shifts (2 or 3 shift rota)
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education