Production Planner for Workshops (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
Expand your professional success as a Production Planner for Workshops and realize your visions together with ARTS. In your future position in Manching at our customer Airbus Defence and Space GmbH, you will be responsible for testing the technical feasibility of repairs or new productions.
Preparation of cost estimates on the basis of the findings and forwarding these to the customers
- Securing of individual customer orders
- Organization of project-related work with company and external interfaces
- Schedule coordination in coordination with the customer and the production control of the workshops
- Preparation of work plans and forwarding of orders to the workshops for internal repairs
- Preparation of documents as a basis for public price checks and representation of technical quantities
Completed commercial or technical vocational training
- Several years of professional experience in manufacturing/production, aerospace and project management
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes as well as in the area of work plan creation of structural parts or mechanical parts required
- Experience in the implementation of purchasing, logistics and manufacturing processes is desirable.
- Very good handling of MS Office
- Fluent in German and English
Permanent employment contract
Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
Annual bonus payments
Personal support close to work
Company pension scheme with employer contributions
Extensive opportunities for training and further education