Project Coordinator in the Area of Design (m/f/x)
Behind technical services and innovative ideas there are always people with vision. People who, with their knowledge and drive make technical success possible in the first place – people like you. As experts in HR services, ARTS assists high-tech companies worldwide within the scope of their personnel placement, deploying the best minds to create more effective and efficient processes.
Working as a Project Coordinator in the Area of Design, you help our customer in Dresden to create faster, better and more efficient products. In your future job you will be responsible for the technical management of design teams, amongst other things.
- Responsibility for the implementation of design projects
- Distribution and monitoring of the project budget in connection
- Management of technical coordination with customers and suppliers
- Support of projects from the setup phase to commissioning
- Support with sales inquiries through concept development, tolerance and capability considerations as well as cost estimates
- Degree in engineering, preferably in mechanical engineering, precision engineering, electrical engineering or mechatronics
- Several years of professional experience in the field and as a team leader advantageous
- Confident user of 3D CAD systems
- Fluent command of German and good knowledge of English
- Self-initiative, creativity and delegation skills
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Open and friendly working atmosphere