Project Coordinator Single Aisle (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
For our customer Airbus Operations GmbH we are looking for a Project Coordinator in the Single Aisle Program in Hamburg. In the future position you will take over the team leadership for the organization of transnational improvement projects in the Single Aisle Program.
Application of project management procedures, methods and tools
- Provide quantitative and qualitative data to support discussion and decision making at the programme management level.
- Planning and scheduling of projects
- Tracking and control of the project stages as well as corresponding reporting
- Responsibility for risk and opportunity management
Degree in engineering or industrial engineering, economics or aeronautics or space travel
- Many years of experience in engineering, project management and in the aerospace industry
- Several years of professional experience as project manager with technical knowledge
- Experienced handling of MS Office
- Fluent in German and English
Permanent employment contract
Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
Annual bonus payments
Personal support close to work
Company pension scheme with employer contributions
Extensive opportunities for training and further education