Project Manager in Cabin Development (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking for a Project Manager in Cabin Development for our customer Airbus Operations GmbH in Hamburg. In your future position you will be responsible for responsible for the planning and timing of cabin development projects.
Provide quantitative and qualitative data to support discussion and decision making at the programme management level.
- Tracking and control of the project stages as well as corresponding reporting
- Responsibility for risk and opporunity management
- Implementation of technical change management as well as process and tool management
- Identification of dependencies, delays and risks in project management
Degree in Engineering Science
- Several years of professional experience in project management and in the aerospace industry
- Safe handling of MS Office and MS Project
- Knowledge of Unified Planning and ishare advantageous
- Fluent in German and English
- Readiness for Europe-wide business trips (1x monthly)
Permanent employment contract
Equal pay model, including 30 days of holidays
Personal support close to work
Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
Annual bonus payments
Company pension scheme with employer contributions
Extensive opportunities for training and further education
ProfiCard allowance with the Hamburg Transport System (HVV subscription)