Project manager in product development (m/f)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Add to your list of professional accomplishments as a project manager and achieve your visions together with ARTS. In your future position in Hamburg, with our client Lufthansa Technik AG, you will be responsible for the further development of products, amongst other things.
- Management and control of projects
- Preparation of product documentation
- Support with the further development of products
- Preparation and awarding of contracts for external project participants and contractors
- Planning and checking project costs and fees
- Degree from a university or university of applied sciences with a technical or business-related focus.
- Several years of professional experience in project management
- Know-how in the structuring, disposition and planning of workflows
- Good understanding of business management principles and relationships
- Confident user of MS Office
- Fluent command of German and good knowledge of English
- Negotiating skills and a structured way of working should round off your profile
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education