Project manager on the A350 (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking to recruit a project manager on the A350 in Hamburg for our client Airbus Operations GmbH. In your future position, you will be responsible for the integration of time, cost, resource and quality data.
- Support for the management of a project through the application of project management processes, methods and tools
- Implementation of programme and project planning as well as time planning and structural planning.
- Participation in risk and opportunity management
- Performance monitoring regarding tracking of milestones, management and reporting, as well as phase testing.
- Responsibility for the configuration controls, i.e. for change management with regards to contract data
- Monitoring the implementation management for PM processes and tools
- Degree in engineering, preferably in aerospace
- Several years of professional experience in manufacturing and production, finance and project and quality management
- Experience abroad in the desired area advantageous
- Confident user of MS Office and good knowledge of SAP
- Fluent in English, good German and basic knowledge of French
- Permanent employment contract
- Equal pay model, including 30 days of holidays
- Personal support close to work
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education
- ProfiCard allowance with the Hamburg Transport System (HVV subscription)