Qualification as an aviation mechanic (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and optimal expertise, the employees of ARTS work to realise our clients' vision on a daily basis.
We are looking to recruit an aircraft mechanic for structural assembly in Hamburg for our client Airbus Operations GmbH. In your future position you will be responsible for manufacturing and assembling structural components. For this position we are looking for candidates who have completed vocational training in a metalworking profession.
To this end, we offer a concise course in structural assembly provided by a recognised training partners, along with an airbus-specific course, delivered by the Airbus Industrial Academy, among other institutions.
- Acquisition of knowledge for the production of components and assembles to order and in accordance with drawings and specifications
- Acquisition of abilities for the performance of structural work on parts, assemblies or components
- Practical application of various production techniques, such as drilling, riveting, countersinking or grinding
- Advanced training in the processing of various connection elements
- Establishment of riveted connections and application of corrosion protection, along with the corresponding documentation of the work carried out
- Completed vocational training in a profession involving metal processing such as a metalworker, construction mechanic, body maker, industrial or automotive mechanic
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the skilled profession being studied
- Very good knowledge of metal processing and metalworking
- Ability to work in accordance with drawings and work plans
- Skilled craftsmanship with careful and reliable working methods
- Business-fluent German and good English skills
After successfully completing the course:
- Permanent employment contract
- Equal pay model, including 30 days of holidays
- Personal support close to work
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education
- ProfiCard allowance with the Hamburg Transport System (HVV subscription)