Quality conformance manager in aviation (m/f)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Add to your list of professional accomplishments as a quality conformance manager and realise your visions with ARTS. In your future position in Bremen at our client Airbus Operations GmbH you will be responsible for the improvement of quality processes, amongst other things.
- Focal point between quality assurance, production and the multifunctional teams
- Collaborating on improvement and prevention projects to enhance quality processes and improve product and aircraft quality and customer satisfaction
- Drawing up control plans, as well as ideas and quality guidelines for process optimisation
- Defining immediate measures for quality problems and monitoring their effectiveness
- Supporting qualification and authorisation procedures for staff
- Quality control and reporting incl. definitions, evaluations, interpretation and optimisation
- Defining and managing work packages incl. monitoring
- Degree in engineering or qualification as a technician or business administrator
- At least 2 years of professional experience in quality assurance, production and production planning
- First-hand experience in project management, production planning and management, and in the aerospace field
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- Fluent business German and good English skills
- Strong communication skills, to ensure constant interaction with interfaces and other functions.
- Permanent employment contract
- Equal pay model, including 30 days of holidays
- Personal support close to work
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education