Quality inspector for aircraft technology (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking to recruit a quality inspector for aircraft technology in Hamburg. In your future position you will be responsible for the inspection of electronic components.
- Quality monitoring during testing of electrical and complex assembly units and cable harnesses
- Carrying out test monitoring during functional and final testing
- Checking crimping and solder connections
- Collaboration on the evaluation and logging of results and documenting any discrepancies in the test procedure
- Focal point for other departments
- Degree in engineering, preferably in aerospace
- Experience with aircraft technology and quality assurance processes desirable
- Experience of performing test monitoring
- Confident user of MS Office
- Fluent command of German and English; French advantageous
- Permanent employment contract
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions