Quality Manager in Production (m/f/x)
Experts from within all sectors work together at ARTS to tailor make innovations, today. As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, more than 500 ARTS employees at 25 project sites support high-tech companies to realise their projects to a high level of expertise on a daily basis.
Apply now! We are looking for you as Quality Manager in Production in Hamburg for our customer in the Aerospace Industry. Meet the quality improvement department with care and ambition.
- Contributing to the launch of new assembly lines ans establishing production reports from quality perspective
- Reception, analysis and archiving of non-conformity reports
- Developing suggestions for improvement
- Analysis and maintenance of existing project KPIs
- Driving the further development of the program by continuous controlling and warning in case of any dysfunctions or failures
- Degree in engineering, preferably in aerospace with a strong focus on production processes.
- Professional experience in aircraft technology and quality assurance processes desirable
- Airbus experience an advantage
- Fluent English required
- Knowledge of French, German or Spanish would be an advantage
- Permanent employment contract
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions