Site Manager in France (m/f)
Behind technical services and innovative ideas there are always people with vision. People who, with their knowledge and drive make technical success possible in the first place – people like you. As experts in HR services, ARTS assists high-tech companies worldwide within the scope of their personnel placement, deploying the best minds to create more effective and efficient processes.
ARTS Solutions considers itself a partner for manufacturers, suppliers and MRO companies from industrial sectors with a high degree of practical experience thanks to years of cooperation. Each ARTS project team distinguishes itself thanks to its high, customer-based process understanding and the greatest possible methodological expertise. That is why we are able to offer our customers turnkey solutions along the entire industrial value chain.
In order to assemble this team we are looking for a site manager who will be responsible for process implementation in multi-project management.
- Responsibility for and implementation of several projects for a customer, including economic and operational responsibility for these projects
- Infiltration into the customer circle
- Tender preparation for new projects
- Negotiations with customers
- General coordination between projects
- Contact and customer contact during projects
- Degree with a focus on economics, or alternatively commercial training with multiple years of corresponding expertise
- Certification or training in project management
- Experience in multi-project management
- Process understanding
- Expertise in customer service
- Business-fluent English
- Communication skills and powers of persuasion as well as an economic way of thinking and entrepreneurship
- Management competence
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Open and friendly working atmosphere in a motivated team