Software developer for Tiger Avionics System (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking to recruit a software developer for the Tiger Avionics System for our client, Airbus Helicopters Deutschland GmbH, in Donauwörth. In your future position, you will be responsible for the maintenance and optimisation of the Tiger on-board computer software, amongst other things.
- Maintenance and servicing of the avionics system software
- Processing of user questions as well as implementation of software analyses
- Identification of problems in the software and development of solution proposals
- Inclusion of changes in the software and support in the qualification of new software releases
- Execution of the software release transfer from the development department to the system support centre (SCC)
- Recognition and implementation of continuous improvement potential in software and tools
- Writing and reviewing of technical documentation in German and English
- Support for purchasing in the evaluation and selection of suppliers and compliance with valid processes and procedures
- Degree in engineering, computer science or communications engineering, preferably with a focus on software development
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the area of IT or IT systems as well as in avionics systems
- Confident user of the programming langugaes C, C++, Ada and Java required
- Knowledge of UML and XML as well as experience with the Tiger software development advantageous
- Fluent command of German and English
- The ability to work in a team and communication skills as well as the ability to be diplomatic should round off your profile.
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education