Software developer (m/f)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Add to your list of professional accomplishments as a software developer and realise your visions with ARTS. In your future position in Friedrichshafen with our client, Airbus Defence and Space GmbH, among other things, you will be responsible for identifying and assessing technical risks.
- Adapting complex problems into simple and elegant software solutions
- Responsibility for software needs analysis
- Preparation of drafts and specifications for software architecture
- Developing drafts and implementation of high-performance and scalable software solutions
- Performance of software integration and development tests
- Application of modern software development methods, such as, for example 'continuous integration' and 'test-driven development'
- Completed degree in the field of electrical engineering or IT
- At least 3 years' professional experience in development, preferably in object-oriented software development, as well as with IT/information systems
- Confident user of Java, Eclipse, C and C++
- Experience in the field of software tests
- Fluent German and advanced English skills
- Communication skills and a structured and independent approach to work would round off your profile
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education