Specialist for the repair station for electronic aircraft components (m/f)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking for a specialist for the repair station for electronic aircraft components in Buxtehude for our customer Airbus Operations GmbH. In your future position you will be responsible for troubleshooting on electronic devices and carrying out repairs on highly complex electronic devices.
- Preliminary inspection for troubleshooting measures with respect to the analysis and rectification of specific error situations in electronic devices
- Developing outlay analyses for the verification of the breakdown description
- Preparation and execution of visual, incoming and initial sample inspections
- Final review and carrying out of functional tests for the purpose of consistency with development specifications, customer and authorisation requirements
- Documentation of technical tests carried out in the production orders, as well as in the relevant systems, using check indicators and the compilation of other aircraft documents
- Preparation and monitoring scheduling of complaints
- Completed training in the area of electronics for technical aeronautical systems or information electronics
- Several years of experience in electrical engineering and electronics as well as in aerospace
- Skills in soft soldering, in particular in the area surface mounted technology, and with analogue and digital circuits
- Knowledge of troubleshooting in electronic devices, as well as the servicing and monitoring of electronic test systems
- Experience with PC technology and in the high frequency range desirable
- Confident user of MS Office and SAP
- Fluent command of German and good knowledge of English
- Willingness to perform ground standby duty for the aircraft rounds off your profile.
- Permanent employment contract
- Equal pay model, including 30 days of holidays
- Personal support close to work
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education