Specialist in contract management (m/f/x)
Experts from within all sectors work together at ARTS to tailor make innovations, today. As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, more than 500 ARTS employees at 25 project sites support high-tech companies to realise their projects to a high level of expertise on a daily basis.
Use your know-how to give tomorrow's technologies a head start today as a specialist in contract management in Hamburg for our client Airbus Operations GmbH and tackle challenges in the field of purchasing using innovation and your ambitious approach.
- Support of (partial) projects in the area of purchasing
- Preparation of new standard procurement contracts based on the relevant requirements, e.g. economic, technological, legal, etc.
- Revision, optimisation and further development of existing contracts.
- Preparation and execution of contract negotiations together with the purchasers
- Analysis of agreements during the contract implementation phase and in case of disagreements
- Support in drafting and developing contracts and in contract negotiations for other departments
- Business or Engineering degree
- At least 3 years of professional experience in purchasing and contract management and 2 years in supplier and project management
- Confident user of MS Office and SAP
- Fluent command of German and English
- A willingness to go on occasional business trips would round off your profile
- Permanent employment contract
- Equal pay model, including 30 days of holidays
- Personal support close to work
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education
- ProfiCard allowance with the Hamburg Transport System (HVV subscription)