Specialist in materials accounting (m/f/x)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Add to your list of professional accomplishments as a specialist in materials accounting and realise your vision with ARTS. In your future position in Friedrichshafen with our client, Airbus Defence and Space GmbH, you will be responsible for the testing of stock material (balance accounts) and price differences, among other things.
- Preparation of a monthly calculation of the extent of the stock material as well the accounting and documentation of the results
- Inventory annotations for each quarter (FACTS)
- Adjustment of stock values, such as modifications to the material master, tending to the price, valuation classes and price control.
- Investigation and adjustment of stock according to R 6.3 EStR and HGB
- Correct implementation of stock transfers in SAP
- Overall organisation of the inventory, including scheduling, instructions and tests, including adjustment and accounting of differences
- Collaboration in the migration of stock accounting into the future SAP system
- Implementation of a situation analysis of the process as well as the preparation of a user handbook concerning stock accounting
- Vocational training as a financial accountant or accountant
- At least 3 years of professional experience in materials accounting
- Very good knowledge of MS Office as well as of SAP, especially the FI and MM modules
- Fluent command of German and good knowledge of English
- Good communication skills would round off your profile
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education