Specialist in the improvement process (m/f/x)
Behind technical services and innovative ideas there are always people with vision. People who, with their knowledge and drive make technical success possible in the first place – people like you. As experts in HR services, ARTS assists high-tech companies worldwide within the scope of their personnel placement, deploying the best minds to create more effective and efficient processes.
Help our client in Hamburg, working as a specialist in the improvement process to create faster, better and more efficient products. In your future job you will be responsible for providing advice and support in the implementation of lean principles, amongst other things.
- Planning and implementation of workshops (Kaizen) to optimise work processes according to the principles of the continuous improvement process (CIP)
- Practical implementation of measures
- Coordination, evaluation and control of activities on site
- Training of employees and managers according to lean principles
- Cooperation and coordination of activities with other German locations and Toulouse (France) and Chula Vista (USA)
- Degree in the relevant field, or alternatively training as a technician
- Relevant professional experience in continuous improvement using appropriate methods such as KAIZEN, Lean
- Experience in managing projects with successful completion
- First-hand experience in moderating workshops
- Confident user of MS Office
- Fluent command of German and English
- Knowledge of French advantageous
- Social and communication skills as well as a high degree of assertiveness should round off your profile.
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Open and friendly working atmosphere