Structural mechanic (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking for a Structural mechanic for our customer in Frankfurt-Hahn. In your future position you will be responsible for repairs to the aircraft, airframe and skin.
- Performance of repairs on the aircraft, cell and outer shell.
- Management of repair work on structural components
- Use of different materials such as aluminium and titanium alloys, as well as fibre composites
- Removal and installation of components
- Installation of blind rivets, solid rivets and fitted bolts
- Use of the SRM and AMM methods
- Determination of parts availability and material availability
- Documentation of the work carried out in accordance with the technical drawings and work instructions
- Vocational training as aircraft mechanic, alternatively in another professional field involving metal processing
- Basic experience in metal processing, manufacturing and production
- Experience in the field of aerospace, as well as in dealing with technical drawings and regulations advantageous
- Good German and English skills
- Willingness to work in shifts, to go on business trips and to do on-call duty
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education