Structural mechanic on the A330 (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking for a structural mechanic for our customer Elbe Flugzeugwerke GmbH in Dresden. In your future position you will be responsible for carrying out work in the area of aircraft structure within the scope of maintenance events, modifications or aircraft conversions.
- Implementation of work on the aircraft structure as part of maintenance, modifications or aircraft conversions on the aircraft models
- Assembly and dismantling of complex structural components and parts in accordance with the work order, instructions and adhering to the specified time requirements
- Repair and resolution of structural issues with parts and on the aeroplane
- Creation of riveted joints and application of various production processes such as drilling, riveting and grinding
- Application of corrosion prevention treatments, and also sealing components
- Installing and uninstalling electrical and mechanical equipment components
- Recognising and reporting any mistakes, quality deficiencies or errors in the construction documents.
- Certification and documentation of the work carried out
- Vocational training as an aircraft mechanic, or alternatively in another field involving metal processing with relevant professional experience
- Initial knowledge of structural assembly and structural processing of aircraft is absolutely essential
- Experience dealing with work orders, drawings, bills of materials and aircraft documentation
- Confident user of MS Office
- Advanced German and English skills
- Willingness to do shift-work and also to work in confined spaces
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education