Supply Chain Operations Manager Eurofighter (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Operations Manager for our customer Airbus Defence and Space GmbH in Manching. In your future position you will be responsible for responsible for the execution, monitoring and control of dispositions.
Ensuring on-schedule material supply for the EF2000 series
Procurement of aircraft-related information on planned and unplanned material requirements
Participation in demand identification and analysis for A/C-specific spare parts, repairs and customer supplies
- Support in the implementation of the use and procurement of alternative supply options or company-internal alternative items
- Structure and implementation of missing parts reports
- Participation in international meetings
Completed studies in aircraft construction or supply chain and logistics
- Several years of professional experience in the fields of disposition and material procurement, supply chain and aerospace
- Experience in special military logistics and disposition as well as knowledge of maintenance, repair and operations procedures are desirable.
- Safe handling of MS Office
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Fluent in German and English
Willingness to travel on business
Permanent employment contract
Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
Annual bonus payments
Personal support close to work
Company pension scheme with employer contributions
Extensive opportunities for training and further education