Technician in the area of shopfloor support (m/f)
Give your career a head start within an international and innovative working environment with ARTS. As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services within the most diverse of high-tech industries, ARTS is familiar with the market requirements with regard to quality, and offers innovative services.
We are looking to recruit a motivated technician in the area of shopfloor support in Stade who will meet the challenges of our client, Airbus Operations GmbH, with creative and innovative ideas.
- Preparation and modification of work plans based on rework instructions by the design department
- Supervision of work distribution diagrams for the production processes
- Management of production equipment in production
- Participation in quality improvement in production
- Management of the associated work documentation
- Successfully completed qualification as a technician or specialist in aircraft or mechanical engineering
- At least 3 years of professional experience in production planning and control as well as practical knowledge as a work planner in series production
- Confident user of MS Office and SAP PDA
- Knowledge of HVL2 Line Balancing Tool advantageous
- Fluent command of German and good knowledge of English
- Persuasiveness and a schedule-oriented and result-oriented approach should round off your profile.
- Permanent employment contract
- Equal pay model, including 30 days of holidays
- Personal support close to work
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education