Test engineer in electronics (m/f)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Add to your list of professional accomplishments as a test engineer for electronics and make your visions come to life with ARTS. In your future position in Taufkirchen at our customer Airbus Defence and Space GmbH, you will be responsible for preparing and performing tests on electronic systems and components, among other things.
- Diagnosis, analysis and resolution of faults in electronic systems and components
- Creation and configuration of test documentation, e.g. test reports
- Adaptation of validation concepts for different customers
- Creation, amendment and enhancement of verification documents and scripts for automated testing.
- Implementation of conformity checks in relation to customer specifications with the support of software tools
- Preparation of specifications and definition of test materials as well as ensuring that there are configuration controls and that the necessary test materials are available.
- Degree electrical engineering or engineering
- At least 3 years of professional experience in measurement technology and electrical component testing
- Good MS Office skills and also good knowledge of the programming languages C, C++ and shell scripts.
- Experience with DOORS desirable
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Willingness to go on occasional business trips
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education