Test Engineer (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
For our customer ArianeGroup GmbH we are looking for a resilient and team-oriented Test Engineer in the aerospace industry in Taufkirchen near Munich. In your future position, you will be responsible for the provision, handling and installation of the components to be tested in the test devices and test bench.
- Preparation, execution and follow-up of tests
- Maintenance of fixtures and test facilities as well as inspection of measuring equipment
- Technical documentation of test results, quality notifications and reports
- Creation and revision of test procedures and test bench descriptions
- Support for the modernization of the test area
- With the help and, if necessary, independent test bench rack structure for the control and measurement data acquisition of the tests
- Feasibility studies and cost calculations for special and development tests
Degree in mechanical engineering
Professional experience in assembly and disassembly of test specimens is required
Knowledge of measurement technology is required
Experience in test facilities and procedures as well as the handling of cryogenic media are desirable.
Certification for leak testing an advantage
Very good knowledge of German and English
Permanent employment contract
Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
Annual bonus payments
Personal support close to work
Company pension scheme with employer contributions
Extensive opportunities for training and further education