TIG welder (m/f/x)
With a high level of motivation and the best expertise available, the employees of ARTS work on a daily basis to realise the vision of our customers. More than 500 ARTS employees at 25 international locations define the future of technology today, working actively alongside internationally active high-tech companies. Together with ARTS you too can make your career a calling.
We are looking to recruit a TIG welder for our client in Büren. In your future position you will be responsible for the production of titanium gusset plates.
- Preparation of work by reading work documents and compiling work equipment
- Manufacture of titanium gusset plates according to work order, drawing and instructions
- Performance of welding work using the TIG welding process
- Responsibility for initial quality control
- Documentation of the work carried out
- Vocational training as a construction mechanic, industrial mechanic or metal worker, or alternatively in another profession involving metal processing with relevant work experience
- Qualification in the field of TIG welding according to ISO 9606-1 141 - 145 with current certificate absolutely required
- Several years of professional experience in the TIG welding process
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Permanent employment contract
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions