Student trainee in marketing (m/f)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Add to your list of professional accomplishments as a student trainee in marketing and realise your visions with ARTS. In your future position in Hamburg at our customer Lufthansa Technik AG, you will be responsible for the development of content for the Lufthansa magazine ONE and Connection, amongst other things.
- Development of content for social media posts as well as securing and designing the presence in the internal and external media
- Independent preparation of internal and external communication topics and editorial work in all media
- Coordination of all internal and external communication for the ARC (Airframe Related Components) segment
- Bundling of all communication topics as an interface to the central departments
- Assurance and design of a uniform appearance and professional public image
- Support for the marketing of ARC products and services such as product presentations or presentations, brochures, photo shoots and film shoots
- Enrolled student
- Internet affinity and possibly initial experience in the field of online marketing
- Good knowledge of German and basic knowledge of English
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work in a team and a reliable and precise way of working should round off your profile.
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education