Wood mechanic (m/f/x)
The future of technology is defined by people with vision and innovative ideas – people like you! As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, for almost 20 years we have been supporting customers from the most diverse of high-tech industries. Become a member of our team of 500 experts and give our customers at 25 project sites the edge over the competition.
Add to your list of professional accomplishments as a wood mechanic and realise your visions with ARTS. In your future position with our client in Neustadt, Saxony, you will be responsible for the operation of CNC machines such as processing routers, amongst other things.
- Assembly of components and component groups within the scope of furniture prefabrication
- Operation of CNC machines such as processing routers
- Leadership of processing centres such as edge banding machines and panel saws
- Production of furniture parts for mobile homes
- Execution of works according to technical documents and work instructions
- Successful vocational training as a carpenter, wood technician or machine operator, or alternatively in another technical profession with relevant job experience
- Basic experience in the field of furniture construction and manufacture
- Practical knowledge of HOMAG, WOODWOP and IMA CNC woodworking machines
- Advanced knowledge of German
- Willingness to work shifts (three-shift rota)
- Permanent employment contract
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions