Work planner in military maintenance (m/f/x)
Experts from within all sectors work together at ARTS to tailor make innovations, today. As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, more than 500 ARTS employees at 25 project sites support high-tech companies to realise their projects to a high level of expertise on a daily basis.
Use your know-how to give tomorrow's technologies a head start, here and now, working as a work planner in Donauwörth with our client, Airbus Helicopters Deutschland GmbH. Overcome challenges in the area of military maintenance by taking initiative and using an innovative approach.
- Analysis and action on requirements, consumption, procurement and analysis of processing times for repairs.
- Independent definition and optimal configuration of all considered parameters in the planning system
- Independent coordination of the stocking strategy
- Development and implementation of processes for inventory recommendations, replacement solutions and customer inventory management
- Development of measures to improve reliability of material availability
- Completed commercial or technical education
- Experience in maintenance and servicing in the aerospace industry
- Expertise in preparing statistical and technical spare parts forecasts
- Sound knowledge of the logistical processes within Airbus Helicopters Deutschland and the German Armed Forces
- Confident user of SAP and SASPF
- Fluent command of German and good knowledge of English
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education