Worker in the tool store (m/f)
Experts from within all sectors work together at ARTS to tailor make innovations, today. As experts in engineering and production services, engineering consulting and HR services, more than 500 ARTS employees at 25 project sites support high-tech companies to realise their projects to a high level of expertise on a daily basis.
Use your know-how to give tomorrow's technologies a head start, here and now, as a tool distributor in Manching for our client Airbus Defence and Space GmbH, and use your own initiative to rise to challenges in the area of tool and work equipment management.
- Timely stocking of tools, machines, consumables and auxiliary materials in the correct quantities.
- Facilitating the creation of master data records as well as recording the flow of incoming and outgoing goods
- Creating receipts and checking accompanying documents upon entry, registration of storage location and preparation of accompanying documents upon departure
- Implementing and organising regular stock control as well as identifying and reducing surplus stock
- Inspecting tools and appliances for wear and tear, damage and suitability for calibration as well as separating damaged or faulty tools and machines
- Forwarding on cutting tools, measuring instruments for calibration and tools for repair or maintenance work as well as observing deadlines
- Advising employees on the selection of suitable tools and measurement devices as well as coordinating the cleaning of protective clothing
- Professional coordination and training of employees as well as overseeing workmanship and checking work results
- Vocational commercial training with a focus on logistics, preferably specialist logistics
- At least 3 years of professional experience in warehouse logistics and manufacturing/production
- Technical understanding of tools mandatory
- Confident user of MS Office and SAP
- Good German and advanced English skills
- Willingness to work shifts (two-shift rota)
- Permanent employment contract
- Above-average, performance-linked remuneration
- Bonuses and allowances above standard rates
- Annual bonus payments
- Personal support close to work
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Extensive opportunities for training and further education