We are on the lookout. Because our team can grow. The best thing about this search is that our trainee program will continue and we will be able to give career starters or career changers the opportunity to get to know different job profiles of a full-service HR agency. Because with us, HR work is genuinely varied.
For our clients, we offer services in the areas of employer branding, HR marketing, recruiting, HR services and HR development. Our team members work on a wide range of HR topics along the entire candidate and employee journey, from strategic planning and conception to implementation - more variety in HR management (HRM) doesn't exist!
Does it warm your heart to imagine helping someone find their dream job? Do you like to get to know people and learn more than just superficial things about them? Do you see the personal support of employees as an elementary factor of employee satisfaction? Do you enjoy the challenge of developing innovative solutions for the HR issues of other companies? Would you like to help shape the working world of tomorrow? If one or more of these questions appeals to you, then you should read on here.
Our mindset as a trainee company
The way we treat each other and our trainees and apprentices is clearly reflected in our corporate values. These are not just phrases for us, but we live them every day - in fact, we have derived them from our actual day-to-day work.
- Development support: To support our junior staff in their professional and personal development, we have a fixed feedback process with the departments so that everyone is guaranteed to be in regular contact. In addition, we offer all employees accompanying or selective coaching by professional coaches. We are companions, as we pass on our experience, try to put ourselves in the shoes of our counterparts, and provide orientation.
- Trust and appreciation: Newcomers at ARTS receive a large portion of trust from the contact persons, the management and the team members right from the start. We will provide you with your own laptop and other technology so that you can also work on the move. In addition, you will have your own fixed area of responsibility in each training phase and your own specialist projects. Your own project ideas can be pitched and, if they convince our management team, can be implemented on your own responsibility and even with a project team. With us, you also don't have to worry about having to listen to sayings like "Fetch the W-LAN cable", the "Siemens air hook" or the "three-phase current to Gardena adapter". Because we treat each other as equals at all times. Of course, this also includes having fun together, but not at the expense of others. We are strong together because we can trust each other and show appreciation for all our colleagues.
- Responsibility: Since we regard our HR trainees as permanent team members from the very beginning, it goes without saying that we give you responsibility - even for challenging tasks - right from the start. We want to support you and show you the first steps on the way to the desired result. You won't experience any strict guidelines with us, because we believe that only with enough freedom can your own working methods, best practices and new solutions emerge. We are co-creators, because each of us creates something of our own that serves the greater whole.
The general conditions
But what makes ARTS stand out as an employer besides the cordial personal cooperation? And what do you get out of it?
- Onboarding: As a new ARTS colleague, you will receive extensive onboarding at our Dresden location. This way you can get to know our company, the structure, the culture, our vision and many of our colleagues directly. At the same time, our onboarding is designed to be fun and not overwhelming with mountains of information.
- Method case: we share our method case from our consulting and training practice with you and let you participate in our collaboration with our clients.
- Expertise: As an HR Full Service Agency, we are one of the companies that can cover all topics of the Employee Life Cycle in a trainee program. From employer branding and candidate journey, active sourcing, recruiting and suitability diagnostics, direct employee support, contract and reference preparation as well as time management to personnel development and training. We show you the technical knowledge and the operational application of this both internally at ARTS and in our consulting assignments with our customers.
- Project management: In our projects we work with various proven project management methods. Depending on the type and scope of the project, we use different methods such as resource planning, effort estimation and project canvas.
- Personal development: In addition to the technical content of the traineeship, a practical feedback process and our optional coaching offer will also support you in your personal development.
- Long-term cooperation: our Trainee HR - Program is intended to cover our need for specialists in the long term, accordingly your transfer to a permanent employment relationship is planned after the end of the program - if both parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
- Hybrid working: We do not expect you to be permanently present in our offices, but rather rely on hybrid working between home office and our locations.
- Industry entry: Jobs in HR are future-proof, because they can only be replaced by artificial intelligence in small subareas. And there is already an immense recruiter shortage in the job market today. So by joining us, you'll also get your ticket into an industry that holds great promise for the long term.
This is what our HR Traineeship looks like
Our traineeship is based on training on and off the job with a plan and structure, but also with degrees of freedom so that you can look into projects or other specialist areas that are not explicitly planned. In this way, we want to accommodate your strengths and preferences in order to train you according to your personal potential. This is the only way to ensure sustainable success for you as a trainee and for ARTS.
A good example for an own project of learning colleagues is the project of our current permanent team members Robin and Annika. During their apprenticeship and student traineeship, respectively, the two of them developed and conducted a webinar on the topic of "job happiness". They conducted interviews, studied the theory of work psychology and new work, and worked out how to implement a successful webinar. This was an exciting experience for the two of them and came about solely from their own ideas. We are already looking forward to many more such great projects from our junior staff!
In our 2-year Trainee HR – Program at our Dresden location, the following stations and areas of responsibility are firmly scheduled:
- Creative and target group-oriented formulation of job advertisements
- Selection of suitable platform for job publication
- Support in the design of a wide variety of campaigns
- Continuous build-up of the talent pool through regular social media activities as well as active sourcing
- Review of incoming applications
- Independent organization and execution of telephone interviews and personal interviews
- Contact person for candidates during the entire application process up to hiring
- Ensuring the smooth recruitment and employment process
- Preparation of employment contracts, assignment instructions, change agreements, warnings and notices of termination as well as job references
- Supporting external employees with questions regarding internal and assignment-related matters or labor law issues
- Preparation of various documents for external employees, such as vacation/employer certificates or confirmation of reimbursement for secondary activities
PROJECT WORK IN HR CONSULTING:
- Assistance with service descriptions
- Support in the creation of individual customer concepts
- Creation and updating of company presentations
- Getting to know conceptual HR work
If you are now interested in a trainee program or another entry-level position in a friendly and agile HR team, we would be very happy to hear from you and get to know you. It is important to us that you enjoy contact with people, approach them with an open mind, have a strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation, and are proactive - we will teach you the technical skills, regardless of which path you have taken so far. You can find our current job openings and contact persons including contact details on our careers page.